View our Position Openings »
We are continually seeking to add customer service-oriented team members to enthusiastically serve our customers and community. We recognize the value of attracting and retaining quality employees and offer a rich benefits package, generous vacation time, volunteer time off, and a supportive work environment. If you are looking for a meaningful career with a company whose culture begins with taking care of its employees, customers, and our community, seeking employment with Summit State Bank is the right choice for you. Our employees have selected us to be among the "Best Places to Work" for ten consecutive years. Here are some of the comments our employees shared during the annual survey; about why they love working here:
"The culture, they recognize accomplishments, they are about employees and their families, and they make work fun."
"Our commitment to our community. Provide employees paid time off to volunteer. Our commitment to each other, sharing knowledge and living up to our company standards."
"The fact that Summit State Bank values their employees and clients alike; they honestly put forth great efforts towards establishing a great community experience and the effects of that produces employees who are willing to do their best for the company and clients who feel appreciated."
"We truly are a family here, and the company has gone to great lengths to give back to the community, our customers, and all of our employees."
Summit State Bank Mission Statement
Summit State Bank’s mission is to hire and invest in exceptional people, provide superior service and solutions for our customers, increase value for our shareholders, and continuously support and enrich the communities in which we serve.
Benefits of working for Summit State Bank
- - 401K Accounts with up to 4% employer match and up-front vesting
- - Frequent employee rewards and recognitions including employee lunches, bring your dog to work days, etc.
- - Annual salary review adjustments - average increase of 3.5% - 4.5%
- - Educational reimbursement program
- - Paid vacation starting at three weeks for all employees
- - 10 paid holidays per year
- - High quality medical coverage programs, including options for employer-funded HSA accounts and 100% employer paid premiums for employee coverage
- - Employer matching for daycare flexible spending accounts
- - Opportunities for mentorship from Summit State Bank's executive management