Saving Water Saves You Money
Water is a precious resource. Being mindful of your household water use will not only lower the cost of your monthly utility bill and save you money each month, it can also help to minimize the harmful effects of the drought in our community.
Help Sonoma County and your bank account with these water-saving tips:
• Fix leaky pipes, faucets, toilets and sprinklers.
• Turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth and washing your hands.
• Use a broom, instead of a hose, to clean sidewalks, driveways and walkways.
• Only run your dishwasher or washing machine when you have a full load.
• Use leftover water in glasses or bottles to water plants or fill bowls for birds in your yard.
• Share your knowledge about water conservation with your neighbors.
For more detailed information and water-saving resources visit: www.sonomawater.org/water-resources.
5 Ways To Save At The Pump
With gas prices at record highs, you may feel helpless about the cost to fi...
Why We Need To Remind Ourselves That We Come First
The world watched in awe as Naomi Osaka, currently ranked No. 2 women’s ...
Restaurant Revitalization Fund
In partnership with the Rohnert Park Chamber of Commerce, Summit ...